As Christians we believe in God. We know He is real. We feel His presence. However, do we know who He really is? All through out the Bible we are given hundreds of examples of who God really is:
- He is a healer (Isaiah 53:5)
- He is a deliverer (Psalms 70:5)
- He is the Word (John 1:1)
- He is a friend (John 15:14)
- He is a Father (Isaiah 64:8)
- He is salvation (Ephesians 2: 8-9)
- He is Jesus (John 17:21)
- He is the beginning and the end (1 Peter 1:20-21)
- He is love (1 John 4:7)
We must do more than believe in God, we must know who He is. Don’t just read His word, know His word. Have a relationship with Him. Spend time with Him.
When you search the scriptures you will discover who He is. He will heal your broken heart. He will deliver you. He will save you. He will love you. He will be your friend. Allow Him to be who and what you need. You won’t be disappointed I promise.
Xoxo Sincerely, Angela